Your users can access webmail through cPanel, if your domain name is propagated, use http://domain.com/webmail/.
Prior to that you can use the link http://your-ip-address/webmail/. A pop-up will display and the user needs to enter the following information:
User Name: complete email address (e.g. firstname.lastname@example.org)
Password: the password for the email account
You can restrict which email program your webmail users are allowed to use by following the given steps:
- You will see a blank form, fill it out with one next to it saying ".domainname.com". In that blank spot enter what you want to use as your subdomain. For example, "webmail".
- Once you get a confirmation message, click the "go back" link (do not use the back button).
- In the next field, select the webmail.yourdomain.com in the box and click on "Setup Redirection".
- In the new page, enter one of the following URLs for the program you want users to be able to access. The trailing slash must be used:
Squirrel Mail: http://www.domain.com:2095/3rdparty/ squirrelmail/index.php/
- Click on "Save" and Try and access webmail.yourdomain.com Login with your username and password, you should automatically be at the program of your choice!