What is 3CX?
It is a software based PBX (Private Branch Exchanged) that is based on SIP (Session Initiation Protocol) standard.
It enables extensions to make calls via PSTN (Public Switched Telephone Network) or via VoIP (Voice over Internet Phone) services. The 3CX for Windows and Linux is an IP business phone system that supports standard SIP soft/hard phones, VoIP services and traditional PSTN phone lines.
This PBX can be accessed and managed via a web-based management console, softphones for Windows and MacOS, and smartphone clients for iOS and Android. The system can be used with either SIP phones, the clients or combination of both. It also provides functions such as chat, voicemail to email, fax to email, integrated video conferencing, call conferencing, and CRM intergration.Reasons why using 3CX for your business is better than the traditional telephone systems:
- Cheaper costing
- Eliminates wires or cables
- Easy to use and configure
- Users can easily move or work anywhere
- Has more features compared to the traditional telephone systems
- Better support and functionalities
- Can be used on a mobile device, a hardphone or a softphone on a computer
Get the service from us now! Just click the link below!3CX Solutions